Coaching the Motor Coach Operator® provides comprehensive coverage of all aspects of operating motor coaches and coverage of collision-prevention techniques, including:
- Cushion of safety (following distance, stopping distance, blind spots, mirror adjustment, tailgaters, etc.)
- Vehicle positioning
- Safe backing and parking procedures, and more - applied to city, interstate and rural driving areas
As well as other critical topics:
- Vehicle inspection
- Vehicle handling & design characteristics
- Evacuation procedures
- Operator/passenger relations
Featuring Motor Coaches.
A fully-scripted, easy to use and flexible in format - that includes wide margins for inserting company policies and procedures, all answers to the Response Book questions, a reproducible post-course test, and a reproducible "Coaching Checklist" for behind-the-wheel operator observation/evaluation.
- Video follow-up discussion questions
- Situation analyses
- Collision-reporting procedures review
- Course completion certificate
- Analysis situations are based on driving situations motor coach operators face daily and actual incidents in which motor coach operators were involved.