Operators familiar with the mechanics of operating a lift truck are ready for the next step in training with Coaching The Lift Truck Operator 2. Utilizing the highly acclaimed "Coaching" method of non-lecture teaching, this information-packed classroom course encourages participants to observe, analyze and discuss recommended safety practices.
Based on requests from safety directors, the course also includes a video presentation for in-plant personnel who do not drive lift trucks, but do work in areas where lift trucks are operated.
The program offers instructors the tools necessary to meet OSHA's new requirements for formal instruction, practical training and evaluation. Each component of the course relates directly to the others, forming a comprehensive, integrated system of training. The program's format allows for flexibility in presentation and local job site customization to cover specific company policies.
Now, based on valuable input from participants, instructors, and industry professionals, a completely revised and updated Coaching The Lift Truck Operator 2 course is available.
- New operator and pedestrian video presentations
- New full color 32 page Response Book for participants with new analyses, certificate and wallet card
- Sixteen discussion diagrams available on DVD allowing instructor to make black & white overhead transparencies
- Two new written tests for participants
- New video test for participants
- New Leaders Guide
- Additional background information for the instructor
- Guidelines for making the course site-specific
- Inspection guidelines for sit down, standup and powered pallet trucks.
- Three different tests: New video test, New test-combination of multiple choice and open ended questions (based on site specific needs) and true/false test.
Whats The Same:
- Same reasonable price
- Same proven instructional format
- Fully scripted Leaders Guide with new content
- Fulfills the OSHA requirement for formal training, practical training and for evaluating the operator
- Sample inspection checklist
- Sample operator evaluation form
Participants receive a Course Completion Certificate & Wallet Card